Saturday, September 01, 2007

Whats True?

I think. I live. I'm pierced. I'm inked.
Yet in the church, perhaps… it's time to rethink

Exclusive truth, yes…Inclusive tone, they say "no."
Buried with so many believers, why do I as "broken" feel alone.

I push for tolerance. They say "acceptance is compromise"
Beneath the surface is blind, to be untrue as me, that's the worst lie.

We rebrand, they call it "Rebel"
I am not forsale, but disillusioned as hell.

Navigate, only through this Word, a spiral up in control.
The King holds my soul, the ends of this earth I will go

He loves, He leads,
He Lifts, He sees
He heals. He frees.
The inside of me, why cant you see.

Belong. Then believe…
Become, that is me…

Individuated through blood, I am made free.
I can't do, I will. I am. I must just Be.

Think.