Wednesday, March 19, 2008

One Million Without Care

BE CHANGE

I believe the greatest purpose in life is when someone gives themselves to a cause bigger than them. Since early 2007, The Extra Mile Run has been my cause.

As a person, I am first and foremost a father and husband. With a commitment to live life to the fullest, The Extra Mile Run is no exception to my pattern and habit of pushing the envelope of life. As a seeker of relevant truth and a communicator of authentic faith, I want my life to connect to those from all facets and faiths.

I want to communicate hope in practical ways. Whether in a third world country or with a Fortune 500 CEO, lets builds bridges. I desire to connect people to their purpose and mobilize them to "Be Change."

When I discovered that a million children in California did not have health care and yet 70% of them qualified for it, I was moved. I recognized this was a moment to bend history. Thoughts swirled into vision, vision to action, and action produced willingness to something.

Photobucket

Coming Next
Nearly a million children need to have their health needs met...