Sunday, March 22, 2009

Things That Drive Me Crazy :: Top Ten

These are not in specific order.

People talk on their cell phone in public :: As if I care about their conversation or as if I don’t care that they are in a serious conversation. Seriously people…



People over explain a simple concept :: Explaining to me in a slooooooow process and over detailed concept, as if I can’t grasp it :: Most people’s minds move and process 3x’s faster than spoken word. Pick it up people, I can’t get back wasted time.



People eat fast and chew or talk with their mouths filled ::
Etiquette is a dying form of civility. Slow down and don’t inhale your food.




I am on a cell call and call waiting beeps in :: Then a moment later I am prompted that I have message. Then the person texts…Three interruptions.

I am on a cell call and it drops due to bad reception ::

My house phone rings :: Seriously, if my wife were OK with it our home phone would be disconnected by years ago.

When a TV show goes to commercial and the volume cranks :: Without any change in volume, the commercial blares at 30 more decibels. The creators record the commercial louder that an average show so you and I can hear in when we walk into the other room.

People are late :: If you are early, you are on time. If you are on time, your late.


When the people are taken advantage of :: Implement justice for those who can’t for themselves.

When I have to spend time around judgmental people :: Really, ironically and quite hypocritically, I am judgmental towards judgmental people.




What bugs you?

I am working on it...

JHARP