Thursday, March 23, 2006

Who Am I?

Who Am I?

I tend to a be a complex, even a contradiction of emotion. I am tender, yet extremely calloused when dealing with those who propel injustice. I think to much. I talk too much. I type too much. I am loyal to a fault. Intentional. Calculated and strategic. Confusing and compassioned. Loving. Questing. Tenacious. Moody. I like salty food. French fries are clogging my veins. I write. I read. I talk. Occasionally I listen. Sometimes I hear. Ambient music moves me. My thoughts indict me. My actions convict me. My God rebuilds my broke down path. It's a pretty vicious circle.

Who I'd like to meet?

Bono. [u2.com] Nelson Mandela. [data.org] Jack Bauer. [fox.com/24] Steve Jobs. [apple.com] Billy the Kid. Al Capone. Abe Lincoln. Eminem. Charles Manson. Ganges Khan. Sun Tzu. Dahlia Lama. Cat Stevens. Patrick Nagel

I am a paradox.