Tuesday, January 02, 2007

Favs of 2006: What Are Yours?

2006 Is Over: My Favs of the Year

Fav Song: The Saints Are Coming: U2 and Green Day Compilation
For me the video is what sold me. It gives a definite belief of what would of, could of, and should of happened. If you haven’t seen it, find it on youtube.com
www.youthube.com

Favorite Group: Come on? U2
Many say overrated, yet let me make my case. What other group can make an album in 1987, Joshua Tree, and have it sound current 20 years later. Pop in Joshua Tree and you are listening to a group with tremendous staying power.
www.u2.com

Treasured Possession: My running shoes and IPod.
www.nike.com

Fav Athlete: Probably an obscure College athlete that was third string and came into the game for a defining moment. If I said his name, no one would know him.

Favorite Book: All I Need to Know I Learned In Kindergarten by Robert Fulghum
www.amazon.com

Fav Quote: It's not enough to have lived. We should be determined to live for something.
Leo Buscaglia

Fav Restaurant: BJs
www.bjsbrewhouse.com

Favorite TV Show: 24
www.fox.com/24

Fav Movie: Man On Fire
http://www.apple.com/trailers/fox/man_on_fire/final_trailer/medium.html

Fav Moment
www.runcim.org

Fav Hobbie: Writing, Running, Podcasting
www.jasonharper.cc/podcast


Notice life. Take it in 2007 and remember what moved you.

Jharp