Thursday, September 10, 2009

I Think I Can Fly.



Wow.

To say I am speechless is an understatement. To say I am stoked is also an understatement. I can’t focus, I can’t stand it. I wish it was already Friday at 10 AM

I am overwhelmed and rarely speechless because on Friday I get to take the Flight of a Lifetime. Think Top Gun. Think Dangerzone.
Think USAF THUNDERBIRDS.
Think 9G’s, 800 miles and hour, and inverted barrel rolls.

USAF calls it the "Flight of a Lifetime." On Friday At 10AM, complete in a G-Suit and Flight gear, I will fly in the F18 with the Thunderbirds starting from Mather Field. Off the tarmac, a 13,000 ft vertical climb will be exhilarating and thrilling and only take seconds to achieve.

This will be the closest thing to a rocket launch that I have every experienced. The Thunderbirds are the elite of the elite of jet pilots with our Armed Forces and are in town this weekend for the Capital Air Show.



Look into the Sacramento skies at the plane that is flying inverted at the speed of sound.

Here is the media Link:
http://indytransponder.blogspot.com/2009/09/two-sacramento-heroes-take-flight-of.html