Wednesday, April 27, 2011

I Dont Want To Write Today


Somedays writing is like splitting oak wood with a sledge hammer. Other days its like cutting butter red-hot knife.

Today, my hand grips the sledge hammer.

Running. Somedays its effortless. My mind is better on double-days when I run at night too. But my body and mind yield to the pain of purposed running the following AM. In those moments, to make the run seem effortless, I escape with each step. It makes the miles pass faster.

In my mind, I am running near water. A river, a lake, or I can view the ocean from atop Diamond Head in Hawaii.




In my ears, I am listening to a playlist field with the soundtrack of my life.
In my eyes, I see hope for the best that is ahead.
In my heart, I am chasing rainbows.

Peace,
jas

PHOTOS
* The view from atop Diamond Head
* The view of my AM runs